Meet the Library Team
Hi! My name is Mrs. Becky Ackermann, and I am the library media director for the LCASD. I started my education career as a Business & Information Technology Teacher and also served in the role of Tech Coach and Tech Director prior to the library media position here in Little Chute. I am a native of Crivitz ("up north") and now live in the Fox Valley with my husband and four children.
"Find things that shine and move toward them." ~ Mia Farrow
Library Media Director
Mrs. Michelle Best here, and I am the LMC assistant at the Little Chute Elementary School. I previously worked for the villages of Little Chute and Kimberly at the public libraries. I am originally from Kimberly (no hard feelings) but moved to Little Chute 10 years ago with my husband. We are enjoying watching our son grow up in this community and it is an amazing experience to go to work every day were my son goes to school J
"If a book is well written, I always find it too short." - Jane Austen
Hello! My name is Mrs. Holly Petkovsek, and I am the library instructor for Little Chute Elementary. I started out as the library assistant and am so excited to be able to continue my roll in the library as the instructor. I have had a life long love of books and it's so wonderful to work doing something I enjoy and with students that make me smile. I am a native of Central Wisconsin and now live in Appleton. I have 2 amazing teenage boys that keep me busy. For fun, I work part-time as a receptionist in a salon. Never a dull moment!
"There are many little ways to enlarge your world. Love of books is the best of all." ~ Jacqueline Kennedy
- B4 and Kindergarten students can get one book per week due the next week.
- 1st and 2nd grade students can get two books per week due the next week.
- 3rd and 4th grade students can get two books per week due in two weeks.
Overdue, Lost, and Damaged Materials:
- If students have overdue books, they cannot checkout until their overdue book(s) are returned.
- Students with overdue materials will receive a pink reminder slip.
- If materials become damaged or lost, we charge a replacement fee. If the materials are later found and returned, this money is refunded.
- Kindergarten and 1st grade have (2) 30 minute classes each week.
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade have (1) 30 minute class each week.
- Library hours: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM M-F
Little Chute Area School District Website